As if our mothers weren't pissed enough at Travis Henry due to unpaid child support, The Denver Broncos have released the father of 2,005 children this week. Bronco's coach Mike Shanahan said the cutting of the former pro-bowler had nothing to do with performance, but instead character. Apparently, spending more on marijuana than home utility bills is some sort of reflection on what type of person you are? Right - and me burying my neighbors under my house makes me a bad person too, huh?
Anyway, soon Travis will find himself in a new city and uniform. My guess is that he's as excited as the women he'll soon be impregnating. And who wouldn't be excited to give birth to a miniature Travis Henry without help from a father figure? That's almost as exciting as working the pole on a night you catch word that Adam "Pacman" Jones is coming, and he's bringing rain clouds with him. Almost as exciting as watching Jason Taylor on dancing with the stars. That guy still owes me for the masculinity I lost watching him prance around like a Disney character on HGH.
Well, good luck Travis. As if being lucky is a problem for you though - right? Right? You sly dog you...

Jake Jetson

0 comments